» Community Gardening - Summer 2018
On June 21, 2018 the Terraform AWS team is going to put together a virtual, all time zones (best we can), community gardening session for the Terraform AWS provider, inspired by Go's gardening concept. We plan to do this for other Terraform providers and OSS projects eventually.
We have some amazing contributors to AWS and want to get them more involved. This allows people with all levels of AWS knowledge to participate from small, medium, and larger infrastructures. Beginners will have an opportunity to get positive support from more advanced users and HashiCorp will provide participants for quick knowledge.
» What to Expect
What do we plan to do first?
Why are we starting here?
- We currently have 1600 issues for AWS.
- There are certainly duplicates
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Bugs that need to be fixed that we do not have time for due to volume
What we are giving away for participating?
- Sweatshirts for the top 5 people who close the most issues via bug closure or finding duplicates and closing issues
- T-shirts for the next top 10 people who close the most issues via bug closure or finding duplicates and closing issues
- HashiCorp mug for the next top 10 who close the most issues via bug closure or finding duplicates and closing issues
- Stickers for everyone.
If you are going to be at HashiDays or HashiConf, let us know and we will set the goodies aside for you. Otherwise please feel free to reach out to Beth Fuller with your address and she’ll send that to you.
» Event Information
» Realtime Communication
» Community Issue Selection
HashiCorp in Progress please reach out first via the Gitter room or Zoom channel.
AWS is our first step, as contributors to this project, we want your feedback on how the event went. Please send all good, bad, could be better feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make improvements on a continuous basis.
We really appreciate the communities feedback, help and participation. We also want to make sure we are bring you along with our roadmap and listening to your feedback about what business problems you are running into so that we can adjust quicker.