Teams can have read, write, or admin permissions on workspaces.
Can read any information on the workspace, including:
Cannot do anything which alters state of the above.
Can do everything the read access level can do plus:
- Create runs
Can do everything the plan access level can do plus:
- Execute functions which alter state of the above models.
- Approve runs.
- Edit variables on the workspace.
- Lock and unlock the workspace.
Can do everything the write access level can do, plus:
- Delete the workspace.
- Add and remove teams from the workspace at any access level.
- Read and write workspace settings (VCS config, etc).