» Example Policies
This page lists some example Sentinel policies. These examples are not exhaustive, but they demonstrate some of the most common use cases of Sentinel with Terraform Enterprise. For more examples, see the Governance section of the Terraform Guides repository.
Important: These examples are a demonstration of Sentinel's features. They should not be used verbatim in your Terraform Enterprise organization. Make sure you fully understand the intent and behavior of a policy before relying on it in production.
» Amazon Web Services
- Enforce owner allow list on
- Enforce mandatory tags on instances
- Restrict availability zones
- Disallow CIDR blocks
- Restrict the type of instance to be provisioned
- Require VPCs to be tagged and have DNS hostnames enabled
» Microsoft Azure
- Restrict VM images
- Restrict the type of VM to be provisioned
- Enforce limits on an ACS cluster
- Enforce limits on an AKS cluster