» Example Policies
This page lists some example Sentinel policies. These examples are not exhaustive, but they demonstrate some of the most common use cases of Sentinel with Terraform Enterprise.
Important: These examples are a demonstration of Sentinel's features. They should not be used verbatim in your Terraform Enterprise organization. Make sure you fully understand the intent and behavior of a policy before relying on it in production.
» Amazon Web Services
- Enforce owner allow list on
- Enforce mandatory tags on instances
- Restrict availability zones
- Disallow CIDR blocks
- Restrict the type of instance to be provisioned
- Require VPCs to be tagged and have DNS hostnames enabled
» Microsoft Azure
- Restrict VM images
- Restrict the type of VM to be provisioned
- Enforce limits on an ACS cluster
- Enforce limits on an AKS cluster