» OneLogin Configuration
Follow these steps to configure OneLogin as the identity provider (IdP) for Terraform Enterprise.
- Add a OneLogin app by going to Apps > Add Apps then searching for "SAML Test Connector (IdP)".
- Name the app.
- Configure the service provider URLs. These are shown in your Terraform Enterprise SAML settings at
- Map the NameId and MemberOf parameters.
- Copy the endpoint URLs and certificate to your Terraform Enterprise SAML settings
- Enable access for specific roles.
- Add users and specify their roles.
» Terraform Enterprise SAML SSO settings
Verify the endpoint URLs, certificate, and attribute mappings are correct in the SAML SSO settings.