» TFE Release v202110-1 (576)
» Installer Level Features
- RHEL 8 is now supported via the Replicated installer
RHEL 7.9 is now supported as an Alternative Worker Image
» Application Level Features
Added a clear filters link to private module search results
» Application Level Bug Fixes
- Updated Vault to version 1.8.4 to fix an issue where database connections were not properly being removed from the connection pool.
- Fixed an issue where fetching structured run output for a plan would result in a 500 status code.
- Fixed dasherized keys within object output values on state version and state version output endpoints. For example, output maps containing key "my_output_key" would become "my-output-key" due to automatic jsonapi formatting.
- Fixed "a.filter is not a function" error when expanding structured output plans containing sensitive set attributes and blocks.
- Fixed hourly pricing for azurerm_managed_disk
- Added support for plan json 1.0
- Fixed an issue where status timestamps were not populated correctly in configuration version API responses.
- Fixed issue where the workspace UI showed elements only applicable to remote/agent execution modes when local execution mode was enabled.
- Fixed Cost Estimation failure when looking up Elastisearch costs when using deprecated instance names ending in
- Fixed issue where invalid UTF-8 characters in README can result in errors loading Workspaces.
» Application Level Security Fixes
- Ongoing container updates to address reported vulnerabilities in underlying packages / dependencies.