» TFE Release v202109-2 (568)
» Application Level Bug Fixes Since v202109-1
- Updated Fluent Bit to v1.8.7 to fix a DNS resolution issue which prevents operators from sending logs to Datadog.
» Deprecation Notice
The following operating systems are no longer supported:
- Ubuntu 14
- Debian 7
» Application Level Features
- Added Terraform CLI versions up through 1.1.0-alpha20210811 to Terraform Enterprise.
- Added 'capacity_cpus' Replicated configuration option to limit the number of CPU cores available to individual Terraform runs.
- Changed structured run UI to always show error logs immediately.
- Changed apply UI to show "no changes" for runs which only change outputs.
- Changed apply UI to hide output values by default, and improved display of complex values.
- Added advanced UI for Terraform Plan, including an interactive diff.
- Added support for Terraform Cloud Agents.
- Added support for forwarding Terraform Enterprise logs to one or more external destinations.
» Application Level Bug Fixes
- Fixed sidekiq admin panel to be accessible to Configuration and Support admin RBAC roles.
- Changed apply progress UI for to clarify the final state of replaced resources.
- Updated Nomad to 1.1.4
- Updated Vault to 1.8.2
- Fixed registry modules with errors so that they are accessible.
- Updated Sentinel to 0.18.4
- Updated Telegraf to 1.19.3 to fix a
panic: runtime error: slice bounds out of rangeerror.
- Updated InfluxDB to 1.8.9.
» Application Level Security Fixes
- Hid the upload-url attribute on ConfigurationVersion API resources after the initial create action in order to prevent a privilege escalation.
- Mitigated a potential Host header injection vulnerability.
- Ongoing container updates to address reported vulnerabilities in underlying packages / dependencies.