TFE Release v202108-1 (557)
Application Level Features:
- Added run metadata to Docker containers performing Terraform operations
- Added Terraform CLI versions up through 1.0.3 to Terraform Enterprise.
locked_by as an includable resource in the workspaces API.
- Added ability for organization tokens to manage workspace notification configurations.
- Updated run status badges and filtering options
- Added the Workspace Overview to Terraform Cloud capability for Enterprise environments, including the newly released resource grid.
- Added the ability to group and filter workspaces using singleton tags.
Application Level Bug Fixes:
- Fixed broken GitLab.com OAuth Application registration link.
- Fixed handling Oauth Token refresh on failed workspace updates.
- Fixed incorrect display of apply logs for canceled runs.
- Fixed bug where JSON plan output was only kept for a week after run completion.
- Fixed broken API token copy buttons in some browsers.
- Fixed workspace relationship ID in state version API
- Fixed organization settings navigation by hiding sections and switching to sentence case
Application Level Security Fixes:
- Removed the ability for new users to change two-factor authentication settings without first confirming their email.
- Ongoing container updates to address reported vulnerabilities in underlying packages / dependencies.
- Introduced Workspace Tagging
- Updated Workspaces:
- Added Organization Tags.
tags attribute to
- Notification configurations: Gave organization tokens permission to create and manage notification configurations.
- State versions: Fixed the ID format for the workspace relationship of a state version. Previously, the reported ID was unusable due to a bug.
- Workspaces: Added
locked_by as an includable related resource.