TFE Release v202107-1 (550)
Application Level Breaking Changes:
- Changed default run messages to no longer include detailed information about the run (destroy run, resource targets, etc.). Instead, destroy runs and refresh-only runs are now clearly labeled wherever they're displayed.
Application Level Features:
- Added labels for destroy runs and refresh-only runs in workspace run lists.
- Modified preflight checks to use HTTP and the system HTTP proxy when verifying connectivity to releases.hashicorp.com.
- Added structured run output for the apply phase of a run. New Apply User Interface
- Changed the organization settings left navigation sidebar into thematic groups, with settings in alphabetical order within a group.
Application Level Bug Fixes:
- Fixed icon rendering on workspace overviews in safari
- Fixed typo in policy sets UI
- Fixed slow module search API endpoint which could cause performance issues for terraform-registry.
- Fixed creating apply-able Runs for Bitbucket Server
- Fixed error running Cost Estimation on Terraform 1.0.1 plans
- Fixed extra border on run phases expandable boxes
- Fixed modal dialog focus trap issues
- Fixed module change version drop down with only one version
Application Level Security Fixes:
- Addressed authorization flaw that allowed privilege escalation via the TFE run token (HCSEC-2021-18 / CVE-2021-36230).
- Ongoing container updates to address reported vulnerabilities in underlying packages / dependencies.