TFE Release v202106-1 (544)
Application Level Features:
- Added support for several new capabilities in remote runs triggered via the CLI and API:
-replace=ADDRESS. See the documentation for more details on each of these options.
- Added Terraform CLI versions up through 0.15.5 to Terraform Enterprise.
- Changed Terraform Cost Estimation to use the new, free Azure pricing API. This changes the Azure egress hostname to
- Updated the UX for the Registry
- Changed the Sentinel runtime to version 0.18.3. For the latest changes, see the release notes.
Application Level Bug Fixes:
- Upgrade Golang 1.14.0 => 1.16.4
- Fixed unexpected exceptions when accessing a JSON plan that was created before April 2019.
- Fix issue where runs might get stuck in cost estimating
- Fixed an authorisation check for service accounts and SSO, which prevented service account created runs from being auto applied.
- Fixed an issue that prevented commenting on runs by certain users who otherwise should be permissed.
- Fixed support for Azure appservice v2/V2 tiers with spaces
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel VCS status checks were not receiving a response from speculative plans.
- Fixed a potential conflict condition when starting multiple TFE instances simultaneously.
Application Level Security Fixes:
- The Vault unseal key and root token are no longer persisted to disk in the Vault container.
- The PostgreSQL 9.5 to 12 upgrade container has been removed.
- The PostgreSQL default password migration container has been removed.