Note: Single sign-on is a paid feature, available as part of the Business upgrade package. Learn more about Terraform Cloud pricing here.
» Single Sign-on: Okta
The Okta SSO integration currently supports the following SAML features:
- Service Provider (SP)-initiated SSO
- Identity Provider (IdP)-initiaited SSO
- Just-in-Time Provisioning
For more information on the listed features, visit the Okta Glossary.
» Configuration (Okta)
- From your Okta Admin Dashboard, click the "Add Applications" shortcut.
- Search for "Terraform Cloud" and select it.
- Click "Add" on the application's page.
- Choose a label for your application or keep the default, "Terraform Cloud".
- Click "Done".
- Visit the "Sign On" tab in the application.
- Copy the "Identity Provider Metadata" URL.
» Configuration (Terraform Cloud)
Be sure to copy the metadata URL (from the final step of configuring Okta) before proceeding with the following steps.