» API Changelog
Keep track of changes to the API for Terraform Cloud and Terraform Enterprise.
- Introduced the State Version Outputs endpoint to retrieve the Outputs for a given State Version
- Security fix to Configuration versions: upload-url attribute for uploading configuration files is now only available on the create response.
- Introduced Workspace Tagging
- Notification configurations: Gave organization tokens permission to create and manage notification configurations.
- State versions: Fixed the ID format for the workspace relationship of a state version. Previously, the reported ID was unusable due to a bug.
- Workspaces: Added
locked_byas an includable related resource.
- Updated Registry Module APIs.
- The following Registry Module APIs have been replaced with newer apis and will be removed in the future.
- The following endpoints to delete modules are replaced with Module Delete APIs
POST /registry-modulesreplaced with Updated POST Endpoint
POST /registry-modules/:organization_name/:name/:provider/versionsreplaced with new endpoint
GET /registry-modules/show/:organization_name/:name/:providerreplaced with new GET Endpoint
- Runs: added
- Introduced Controlled Remote State Access.
- Teams: added
manage-policy-overridesproperty to the
v202103-1Introduced Share Modules Across Organizations with Terraform Enterprise.
- Admin Organizations:
- Organizations: added Module Producers
- Admin Module Sharing: is replaced with a new JSON::Api compliant endpoint
- Introduced New Workspace Overview for Terraform Cloud.
- Added VCS Events, limited to GitLab.com connections.
- Workspaces: added
current_configuration_version.ingress_attributesas includable related resources.